Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Midterm madness!

This week was midterms, only one more tomorrow, yahoo! Then I'm off to Prague and Vienna tomorrow night, I am so excited : ) We are going by train(another first for me) and then we'll come back Tuesday night because we're off school for our fall break, what a blessing! I was so excited about the new addition in our family...Naomi Joy : ) Congrats Hannah and Enoch, she is so precious, I've been praying and I'm so glad everything went smoothly, I can't wait to meet her!!!
Well Libby and I have continued to experiment in our kitchen and have ended up with some interesting but delicious creations...I think I definitely take after my mama in this, she always has quite an imagination, hehe :) Oh and we just bought some new pets Basil and Rosie(Rosemary)...haha, we were very excited about this because they are our first fresh herb plants, but we have to ask our neighbor to watch them for us while we're gone!
Oh more exciting news too.. we met with the youth pastor today and we are starting the young adult bible study next wednesday night, so keep us in your prayers! I love you all and miss you...
~For some reason I couldn't post any pictures, my internets being weird but hopefully it will be working after my trip!

3 comments:

Mrs. Ellis said...

Thanks for the update, my lil dumpling darling!! I am so grateful that your midterms are almost over! And what a gift,to go on your trip!Have a wonderful time and once again enjoy the beauty of the great Creator! Love ya! Mama

Hannah said...

Hi Sis, I miss you and it's great to hear everything is going well there. Have a great time on your trip and tell Lisa I said Hi! I can't wait to see you. You have to come down on your winter break (I'm sure we'll be visiting MD around then too.) We miss you and love you!

Lisa and Christian said...

So excited to meet you!!! Just let me know what time ur train will be coming in and at what station so I can be there to pick u up!!!