Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cruise on the Danu

Last night all the first year students here got to go on a cruise on the Danube River, it was so much fun! They had food and drinks for us all for free and the boat had two levels and you could go inside or outside! I don't think I've ever been on a boat like this, in fact it's one of the only boats I've ever been on, but I really enjoyed it and it was a blessing that it was such a nice evening because it's very rainy today...
We met a lot of really sweet people and I'm looking forward to meeting even more! It's so neat to be around so many different cultures and backgrounds at the same time, I love it : ) I am just so thankful for God's grace in my life, He provided this oppurtunity for me and it's already been life-changing, I am so blessed! Libby and I talked about this for awhile last night and we both were just so amazed thinking about it all and how God knows whats best : ) I'm so thankful to be living with her!





This afternoon I have another class and Libby's going to cook dinner so it's ready when I get home, haha, and then we're going to try going to Tesco for real this time because we know how to get there now, yay!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Those pictures are lovely ;)

I'm so glad you and Libby are enjoying your time there! God is so good!

Mrs. Ellis said...

I love you sooo much, Sweetie!!!Thanks for all the beautiful pictures and words! God surely has been GOOD !!!!

Anonymous said...

You and Becca are going to have to exchange notes and recipes. What an adventure you are both having! What a good gift from the Master of Adventures. love, Mom Lauterbach