Thursday, September 27, 2007

One Month already!

They sell flowers at stands all over the place so we finally go some for our place-they're so beautiful!

Lift up your gaze be lifted up
Tell everyone how great the love
The love come down from heaven's gate
To kiss the earth with hope and grace

Who is this King of Glory? The Lord, strong and mighty

Lift up your hands be lifted up
Let the redeemed declare the love
We bow down at heaven's gate
To kiss the feet of hope and grace
There is one God He is Holy
There is one Lord over everything
There is one King
He is Jesus
King of glory strong and mighty
You are the King of Glory- The Lord, strong and mighty!
-Chris Tomlin
I was listening to this song during my quiet time today and I am just so thankful for His grace in my life-What an amazing God we serve!
Well today I have been in Budapestfor exactly a month! It's gone by so quickly, but I've enjoyed every minute! Last night I went to the opera house and saw a ballet and a folk opera...the building was incredible, and I had never been to an opera before! When I was sitting there I felt like I was in the musical,"Phantom of the Opera", haha, Libby and I both felt like the experience was surreal: ) Today I have my first Statistics test so keep me in your prayers, my teacher is a funny little Hungarian woman who does every math problem the longest way possible, haha...and with her accent sometimes she sounds like she's yelling, it's a little distracting but she seems like a nice little lady : ) I've definitely been teaching myself though so hopefully it goes ok! Th school weeks go so fast here because Thursday is like Friday, it's so nice! Well I hope everyone has a fabulous and blessed week!




3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow that building looks amazing! It's so hard to believe it's already been a month....time flies huh? ;)

I miss you still, one of these days I will make my way over to Mom & Dad's so I can talk to you on Skype!

I love you!!

Mrs. Ellis said...

Oh Riss, I love the flowers! They remind me of lil women or Anne of Green Gables! I am so glad you are enjoying your stay and are expieriencing so many new things! ( I have never been to an opera) Well I will continue to pray for you! Love you so much! Your Mama

Unknown said...

Charissa:

I am so happy you can experience all of the beauty and culture in Hungary. You will be wanting to visit all of the world before long. You have a real creative knack for journaling your pictures. I enjoy reading all about your adventures. I know you will have many memories captured on these pages and I look forward to hearig all about them as you experience them.

Love Aunt Bonita