Thursday, September 13, 2007

Exciting Travels...


So last night our dinner was a success! Thanks for the recipe Laura and Lew, it turned out great, and there's just something about Hungarian paprika that's amazing...I think I'm getting spoiled,I'm definitely going to have to bring some home and have a little Hungarian feast so people can try it! We cooked for 10 people yesterday so it was a lot of work but I really enjoyed it, it makes me look forward to having my own home someday and being able to be hospitable! I don't think I've ever cut up so much raw chicken in my life though, haha! Here's some pictures of everything, but I must say Chicken Paprika is not the most attractive dish but it really does taste very good!



So now I'm off to classes, I have Statistics and Literature of the American South and then my first Salsa dance class starts, yay! So I'll be there until about 8:30, and then tomorrow I'm leaving in the morning for our school's trip to Lake Balaton, I can't wait, I'll try and take lots of pictures and tell everyone all about it, I'll be home Sunday evening...: )

2 comments:

Laura said...

Im so glad it turned out well ;) I made it last night too...in memory of you ;) It was yummy!

Miss you...

Mrs. Ellis said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! I am so grateful that God has given you a desire to be "domestic". It glorifies Him and is a blessing to me. Love to you and Libby! Great Job, girls!